While experiencing a major sugar rush today in one of those "pile as much candy as you can into this little baggie" stores, (no not Dylan's Candy Bar, we live in Brooklyn), we came across a few vintage-y magnets that we had to share. We will share a few of them in later posts, but we're starting with this one, because while all boys and girls have a list of cliches of what they want in a significant other, this magnet gets right to the point. Love is tough, so please lets make things a bit easier:
1) Articles with headlines such as "Khloe Kardashian Rocks Super Tight Jeans"
2) People with crazy large backpacks on an already crowded train during rush hour
3) When Starbucks runs out of skim milk. Or whole milk. Or heavy cream. Or napkins. Or the plastic stirrer thing. Or ALL of these things. (Usually this happens at that one Starbucks in Chinatown).
4) People hating on Gary Busey
5) That little spinning color wheel when your Mac freezes.
6) Those store "Rewards" cards where you try to get to 5,000 points for a coupon, but you're always stuck at 330 points because you can only get points on items on this week's promotion. And it's crappy stuff like...Q-tips. The store brand type. Ugh.
7) Paying additional shipping and handling charges for that "Get Second One Free" item on that infomercial. Because honestly, that's how much that thing costs anyway.
8) People next to you who listen to their music crazy loud on the subway. I don't want to hear Justin Bieber's voice this morning. Or kind of ever.
9) Missing the time slot of the "Lunch Special" by two minutes.
10) Season Finales
Sunday, May 5, 2013
What we don't understand is...why is she on an invisible swing? Why is Bambi there? Why is The White House flying on a hot air balloon? So many questions... However, her arms look as divine as ever! This tote can be yours for around $5. Around here, we kind of really hope that Mrs. Obama has a chance to see this illustration. Oh, what would she think? What do YOU think? Comment away.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
This bag is absolutely that special something which applies to living in New York City! In today's world where Missed Connections posts speak volumes about modern day romance and unrequited love, why not just purchase this awesome Kate Spade bag to do the talking for you on your commute? Or, better yet, this bag might just give you the guts to strike up a conversation with that guy you've exchanged countless glances with this morning. Go get him girls!